Psychological First Aid - Facilitator Certification Course
Psychological First Aid Instructors support the delivery of our Psychological First Aid course. Candidates will develop competencies in facilitating case-based learning, and how to support learners in understanding a resiliency-building approach to emotional, psychological, and social wellbeing.
Instructors who wish to deliver the Psychological First Aid classroom-based course.
Classroom: 14 hours
Certified Red Cross Psychological First Aid Instructor Trainer
- 18 years of age
- Fundamentals of Instruction (online and in-class)
- Psychological First Aid certification
Attend and participate in 100% of the course. A post-course, competency-based teaching experience with the support of a Teaching Experience Supervisor may be required.
Psychological First Aid Instructor certificate is available for download upon successful completion of training and is valid for 3 years.
- Loss, stress, and grief and how they affect us
- Psychological First Aid
- How to facilitate problem-based/case study learning
- Selecting, planning and facilitating an activity
- Instructor Guide – Psychological First Aid
- Psychological First Aid Workbook
- Media Presentation
- Look, Listen, Link, Live cards
- Online instructional resources on Boulevard