CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Do you know how to do CPR?
In this course you will learn the basics of how to deliver high quality CPR.
Let us empower you to identify when CPR is needed and how to increase the chances of survival for those who have suffered a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
In this course you will also learn about AEDs (defibrillators), as well as how and when to use them.
Help us to create a stronger, safer community. Sign-up today!
* Though CPR is a 3 year certification, some employers require yearly recertification.
** CPR level 'C' includes both adult, child, and infant CPR training.
*** HCP levle CPR has been replaced by BLS (Basic Life Support).
Course Topics Include:
- Responding to Emergencies– Preparedness, First Aid Kits, Chain of Survival, Lowering the risk of infection.
- Check, Call, Care– How to prioritize your actions when responding
- Choking Procedures- Adults, Children and Infants
- Circulation Emergencies– Angina, Heart Attack, Stroke, Life threatening bleeding, Tourniquets.
- Breathing Emergencies– Asthma, Anaphylaxis
- CPR & Defibrillator (AED) Use- Adults, Children, and Infants
Thank you for choosing PUSH for Life.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation 7 days prior to event = full (100%) refund | Cancellation 3 - 6 days prior to event = $30 admin. fee/participant | Cancellation < 48 hours preceding an event = No refund.
Billing Policy: We thank you for your business and kindly request that you submit payment for outstanding invoices within 30 days. Unpaid invoices will begin to incur interest at a rate of 5%/month, after 60 days past due.