CPR Level 'C' Certification Course Dates & Registration
Training looks different now :) We will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe training.
CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Do you know how to do CPR?
In this course you will learn the basics of how to deliver high quality CPR.
Let us empower you to identify when CPR is needed and how to increase the chances of survival for those who have suffered a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
In this course you will also learn about AEDs (defibrillators), as well as how and when to use them.
Help us to create a stronger, safer community. Sign-up today!
* Though CPR is a 3 year certification, some employers require yearly recertification.
** CPR level 'C' includes both adult, child, and infant CPR training.
*** HCP levle CPR has been replaced by BLS (Basic Life Support).
Course Topics Include:
- Responding to Emergencies– Preparedness, First Aid Kits, Chain of Survival, Lowering the risk of infection.
- Check, Call, Care– How to prioritize your actions when responding
- Choking Procedures- Adults, Children and Infants
- Circulation Emergencies– Angina, Heart Attack, Stroke, Life threatening bleeding, Tourniquets.
- Breathing Emergencies– Asthma, Anaphylaxis
- CPR & Defibrillator (AED) Use- Adults, Children, and Infants
Thank you for choosing PUSH For Life. It is our aim to provide excellent customer service and to arrange rescheduling with participants in a timely manner whenever possible.
Refund for cancellation 7 business days before your course:
We will happily provide a refund for the in-class portion of a course that was cancelled 7 business days (or greater) prior to the scheduled in-class training.
Refund for cancellation 3 - 6 business days before your course :
If a course is cancelled during this timeframe there will be an administrative charge of $40 per participant and the remaining in-class portion of funds will be returned.
Refund for cancellation less than 2 business days before your course:
Unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund with less than 2 business days notice of cancellation.
Course Cancellations by Push For Life:
When it is determined that a course has not reached minimum capacity, or the instructor has become unavailable due to illness or emergency, participants will be given the opportunity to reschedule. If rescheduling is not agreeable the participant will receive a full refund for the in-class portion of their training.
Please find our full Cancellation Policy here: