CPR Course Dates & Registration
Training looks different now :) We will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe training.
CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Do you know how to do CPR?
In this course you will learn the basics of how to deliver high quality CPR.
Let us empower you to identify when CPR is needed and how to increase the chances of survival for those who have suffered a Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
In this course you will also learn about AEDs (defibrillators), as well as how and when to use them.
Help us to create a stronger, safer community. Sign-up today!
* Though CPR is a 3 year certification, some employers require yearly recertification.
** CPR level 'C' includes both adult, child, and infant CPR training.
*** HCP levle CPR has been replaced by BLS (Basic Life Support).
Course Topics Include:
- Responding to Emergencies– Preparedness, First Aid Kits, Chain of Survival, Lowering the risk of infection.
- Check, Call, Care– How to prioritize your actions when responding
- Choking Procedures- Adults, Children and Infants
- Circulation Emergencies– Angina, Heart Attack, Stroke, Life threatening bleeding, Tourniquets.
- Breathing Emergencies– Asthma, Anaphylaxis
- CPR & Defibrillator (AED) Use- Adults, Children, and Infants
Thank you for choosing PUSH for Life.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation 7 days prior to event = full (100%) refund | Cancellation 3 - 6 days prior to event = $30 admin. fee/participant | Cancellation < 48 hours preceding an event = No refund.
Billing Policy: We thank you for your business and kindly request that you submit payment for outstanding invoices within 30 days. Unpaid invoices will begin to incur interest at a rate of 5%/month, after 60 days past due.
Social Distancing Protocol:
We all want to feel safe while training. Thank you in advance for helping promote the health and safety of all of our participants. While training with us we ask that you would adhere to the following training protocols:
- All participants must wear a mask and gloves at all times during training. (Participants who have a condition or who cannot wear a face mask or covering to class will not be admitted to class and must reschedule - please contact us to talk about additional training options)
- Participants will be screened upon arrival, and must be free from signs of illness including allergies causing sneezing or coughing to be admitted to the course.
- We ask that participants do not schedule training within 14 days of travel outside of Ontario/Canada
- Participants who have come in close contact with a person who has traveled outside of Ontario/Canada, or who has been confirmed to have COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule.
- Instructors and participants will be asked to follow proper hand hygiene using soap and water as directed by public health: at beginning and end of class, before and after eating/drinking, before and after skills practice session.