Cannabis is the Workplace: Management Training provides participants with information about cannabis in the workplace, focusing on the issue of impairment and providing practical guidance to help develop and apply appropriate and effective policies and procedures.
Who Should Take the Course?
This course has been designed for business owners, organizational leaders, and those with management responsibilities.
Cannabis In The Workplace: For Managers
The purpose of this course is to provide a foundation that you can build upon when understanding the facts regarding cannabis in the workplace. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Know the facts about medical and recreational cannabis use in Canada
- Recognize the potential causes, signs, and effects of impairment
- Describe the health and safety responsibilities of employers and employees
- Understand the duty to accommodate, as it applies to the use of medical cannabis
- Recognize the limitations and challenges associated with drug testing
- Know the importance of having a workplace policy, and procedures related to impairment