Basic Life Support (HCP)
This health care provider level course takes a team approach to CPR with a focus on high-performance CPR. Basic Life Support inncorporates advanced skills requiring participants to develop a deeper understanding of resuscitation. This course is applicable and recommended for First Responders, Nurses, Dentists, and students of these professions.
* Basic Life Support is a 1 year certification.
** HCP levle CPR has been replaced by BLS (Basic Life Support).
BLS w/ Airway Management
BLS w/ Airway Management & Oxygen Therapy
Course Topics Include:
- Legal & Ethical Issues - Responsive vs Unresponsive, Abandonment, Advance Directives.
- Basic Life Support Skills - Jaw Thrust, Pulse, Agonal Respirations
- High Performance CPR - High-quality CPR, Bag Valve Mask, Defibrillaton
- Special considerations for: Trauma, Hypothermia, Opioid Overdose, Anaphylaxis, Medication delivery,
- Airway Obstrucation - Anatomical vs Mechanical, Interventions
- Team Communicaton - Closed-Loop communication, Roles, Debrief, Quality Improvement
Cancellation 7 days or more in advance of the event date = full (100%) refund.
Cancellation 3 - 6 days prior to event = $25 admin. fee/participant.
Cancellation 48 hours or less preceding an event = No refund.
We thank you for your business and kindly request that you submit payment for outstanding invoices within 30 days. Unpaid invoices will begin to incur interest at a rate of 1%/day, after 60 days past due.