Standard First Aid & Level 'C' CPR Certification
- 65 Station St - Compass Rose Financial Building
- 54 Dundas St E - Communmity Employment Services
- 1187 Princess St - Unit 6 - Strata Plaza
Training looks different now.
Standard First Aid will now consist of 50% online training and 50% in-person (classroom) training. Red Cross refers to these courses as "Blended Learning" courses.
Sign up for your in-class portion to get started! When we have received your registration we will set up your online modules, which will be emailed to you by Red Cross.
Course Topics Include:
- Responding to Emergencies– Preparedness, First Aid Kits, Chain of Survival, Lowering the risk of infection.
- Check, Call, Care– How to prioritize your actions when responding
- Choking Procedures- Adults, Children and Infants
- Circulation Emergencies– Angina, Heart Attack, Stroke, Life threatening bleeding, Tourniquets.
- CPR & Defibrillator (AED) Use- Adults, Children, and Infants
- Breathing Emergencies– Asthma, Anaphylaxis
- Wound Care– Cuts and Scrapes, Nose Bleeds, Impaled objects, Amputations, Chest Injuries, etc
- Head, Neck & Spinal Injuries– Spinal precautions, Concussions
- Sudden Medical Emergencies– Diabetes, Seizures, Mental Health Crisis, Child Birth
- Environmental Illness– Heat illness, Hypothermia, Frostbite
- Poisons– Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Poisonous plants, Alcohol/Drugs, Insect stings
- Animal bites– including Tick bites/Lyme disease, etc
Thank you for choosing PUSH For Life. It is our aim to provide excellent customer service and to arrange rescheduling with participants in a timely manner whenever possible.
Refund for cancellation 7 business days before your course:
We will happily provide a refund for the in-class portion of a course that was cancelled 7 business days (or greater) prior to the scheduled in-class training.
Refund for cancellation 3 - 6 business days before your course :
If a course is cancelled during this timeframe there will be an administrative charge of $40 per participant and the remaining in-class portion of funds will be returned.
Refund for cancellation less than 2 business days before your course:
Unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund with less than 2 business days notice of cancellation.
Course Cancellations by Push For Life:
When it is determined that a course has not reached minimum capacity, or the instructor has become unavailable due to illness or emergency, participants will be given the opportunity to reschedule. If rescheduling is not agreeable the participant will receive a full refund for the in-class portion of their training.
Please find our full Cancellation Policy here: