Standard First Aid & CPR Certification
Our training courses are designed to train and certify both the public and employees for workplace purposes. We are WSIB approved and deliver a coveted Red Cross certification.
Have you ever wished that you knew what to do when someone is ill or injured? Would you like to learn the right way to care for injuries and illnesses and perhaps how to prevent them all together?
We believe that First Aid is a life skill that everyone should have. Prepare yourself to respond to several situations from minor injuries to the most emergent situations that may require life saving skills.
Course Topics Include:
- Responding to Emergencies– Preparedness, First Aid Kits, Chain of Survival, Lowering the risk of infection.
- Check, Call, Care– How to prioritize your actions when responding
- Choking Procedures- Adults, Children and Infants
- Circulation Emergencies– Angina, Heart Attack, Stroke, Life threatening bleeding, Tourniquets.
- CPR & Defibrillator (AED) Use- Adults, Children, and Infants
- Breathing Emergencies– Asthma, Anaphylaxis
- Wound Care– Cuts and Scrapes, Nose Bleeds, Impaled objects, Amputations, Chest Injuries, etc
- Head, Neck & Spinal Injuries– Spinal precautions, Concussions
- Sudden Medical Emergencies– Diabetes, Seizures, Mental Health Crisis, Child Birth
- Environmental Illness– Heat illness, Hypothermia, Frostbite
- Poisons– Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Poisonous plants, Alcohol/Drugs, Insect stings
- Animal bites– including Tick bites/Lyme disease, etc
Cancellation 7 days or more in advance of the event date = full (100%) refund.
Cancellation 3 - 6 days prior to event = $25 admin. fee/participant.
Cancellation 48 hours or less preceding an event = No refund.
We thank you for your business and kindly request that you submit payment for outstanding invoices within 30 days. Unpaid invoices will begin to incur interest at a rate of 1%/day, after 60 days past due.